Thursday, May 5, 2011

Live, Love, Laugh Tags

It's thursday night, ready for the weekend? I am unsure if fridays are a good thing or a bad thing. I don't know about the rest of you, but fridays are the days that I try to wrap up all the work that needs to be done around the house before my family is home all weekend. I have two kids that are in school all day, so they will be home... and Dad is sometimes like my 3rd kid.... sometimes (I am sure most of you can relate). So today, I tried organizing some of my supplies. Trims, material, etc. Wanna see how far I got? I can show you!! I got 3 layers deep into my material and found this linen. I said "OOOOhhh I can make tags and use this at the top!!" So my organizing lasted all of about 10 minutes before I was crafting again. Needless to say, I have doubled my to do list tomorrow! ha ha :) It's ok.... It's supposed to be 70 and sunny here AND it's Mother's Day weekend, so I should be able to get some extra chores out of the family!

Well, if you would like to see my distraction, here are a few photos of the tags that I have created......








Happy Scrapping and Stamping! 
Emily 

And maybe I should say Happy Slacking off, lol :) 

No comments: