Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bunting Printable

I see all these pretty buntings everywhere and they are definitely a raging trend right now, and to be honest with you, I can see why, they are just great! You can do so many things with them. They're great for every occasion, you can do different colors, etc. I have uploaded a template for you along with a free printable. Looking for specific colors, leave me a comment, I would be happy to create a color theme for you and upload it for everyone to use too! 


Click on template to download
Make sure you right click and choose {save as}



Click on pennant to download
Make sure you right click and choose {save as}


If you make anything, let me know! Send me a picture. I would love to see and if it's okay, I would love to share with everyone! :) 

Emily
XoXo


Pin It

6 comments:

Joni Nickrent said...

Awesome share! New follow from Dreamers into Doers! POP ART MINIS

Anonymous said...

HI. I think this is great. I came across your blog looking for a pennant template. I was trying to create one myself, but can not find a pattern to use. I am looking for red/brown pattern like the one you posted above in yellow for a sock monkey themed party. When would you be able to post a template if you can make this? Thank you.

Karla said...

Just came across this while looking for help n making bunting. Thank you!

Unknown said...

I added a link to your template and post in my blog. I love it so much! you can see it here:

http://ginamayes.wix.com/portfolio1#!DIY-Paper-Bunting/c1im8/4C8881D4-5FB5-4DDD-A04F-9BD01F0283E1

Unknown said...

I made this yesterday for a Super Bowl party with striped poster board and it turned out so well. Thank you so much for the template. It was perfect. Sharing and linking on my blog.

Softball Mom said...

This looks easy to do. Can you please tell me how many flags you would suggest per foot or how many flags for 10 feet? Also how long of a tie for that? Thank you so much