Monday, July 11, 2011

Have to tell you about BerryBleu!!!

Well, my writing skills aren't as good or played with as much as my crafting skills, but let's see if I can do this. I wanted to tell you about a great blog called Berry71Bleu. First off, her name is Marivic and she has an up and coming blog that is filled with wonderful ideas! She has guest designers {{clears throat}}- I'm one of them, for July. What's really nice about her blog besides all the eye candy, is the fact that there are alot of things that you can do as they come from well known and reputable companies. It's putting them together that's the hard part & she's got that. Besides her wonderful 3 dimensional tags that are all her own! My point being, there's something for everyone, from the novice paper player to the expert paper crafter, you will not leave her blog without an idea. So go check her out HERE and let her know that I sent ya!

[bw.jpg.bmp]
Her blog (picture is clickable!) and then here's Marivic

and to give some ideas of what she has..........
And do you want to see what I made for being the guest designer?! I hope so..... Here ya go...




So go check her out! Hope you are having a great night! 
Emily

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Emily,
Thank you!! That is so sweet..You brought tears to my eyes..in a good way! You did an awesome job and I am so happy that you're a part of this!

Thank you so much. Love the picture of you and Mackenzie. I posted it on all the blogs.

You did such an amzing job! Love the box and love the lamp shade..

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

Thank you! Not only do you have a great blog, but first and foremost you're such a great and friendly person! I wish I was a writer, because I would have love to convey so much more ;) All my pics are with kids. I love how you did that in black and white. I am going to do it now and put one in my livingroom! I am glad you liked the box, and I haven't seen a lampshade done yet so I thought I would mix it up :)

Zoe said...

Absolutely! BerryBleu is fantastic! On a different note, have you considered mini tummy tuck dubai? The advancements in surgical techniques there are impressive. If you're exploring cosmetic enhancements, it might be worth looking into. Dubai is renowned for its top-notch medical facilities and skilled professionals in this field.