Thursday, May 24, 2012

Free Printable Shipping Tags with Words and Plain

Hi!! Tomorrow is friday!! TGIF!!! It's Memorial Weekend and my kids are bugging me to go camping... Really?! Camping.... I'll see how I feel... LOL.... However, I know my kids will end up talking me into it!

So tonight I made a few pretty tags for you to print and use... They have a shipping tag base along with some floral washi style banner tape... And then a few sweet words... I also made two without the words, so you can use them any way that you would like or add your own name or sentiments....


Click HERE to open tags in a new window, then right click and choose "Save As"




5 comments:

Micupoftea said...

Camping!? I have a feeling you'll be eating s'mores! Yum! Have fun. TFS these cute tags~
xo

marlah24 said...

Your stuff is so cute. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Emily, these tags are awesome. Thanks so much.
Blessings,
Teresa

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

Thanks girls! Enjoy :)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

These tags are gorgeous. Such a great idea! Thanks.