Sunday, July 1, 2012

Free Printable Butterfly Tags with Frame Design

What a weekend... Happily busy :) Actually "worked" a little this weekend inbetween family stuff and today was my FIRST baby's birthday!! He's 11 now and he's at that age where he kind of does his own thing... I think this is the first birthday that he really didn't spend much time with me, lol... Friends, new games and stuff kept him pretty busy... I let him be and do his own thing and be happy... We did "kidnap" him though for a birthday dinner at his favorite restaurant for his birthday dinner ;) Kids grow so fast these days it seems... 11 isn't the same 11 when I was a kid... I wish they would stay small forever...


Tonight's freebie is butterflies... They have a distressed background and a slight scroll frame around... 


Click HERE to open in a new window and then right click and choose "save as" 

Hope you all are having a great weekend.... Going to sit at my table for a little bit and work on a few custom orders that I have going.... Mommy stands for "multi-tasking" :D
Enjoy!
XOXO
Emily

8 comments:

Mailee said...

It's beautiful. Love the vintage look and bright the bright butterflies! Thanks for sharing.

Cris said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures so beautiful.

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Happy 11th Birthday. My nephew is turning 10 this week and I didn't realize it's a milestone to get out into double digits. Your son is a pro at double digits now. haha Thanks so much for the butterflies, they are beautiful. ~ Abby

Teresa Arsenault said...

These are beautiful, Emily. Thank you so much. Blessing hugs, Teresa

Mary said...

Thank you so much! They are beautiful!

peggy said...

Those are so beautiful so thank you so much. And a happy birthday too, to your 11 year old.

Unknown said...

Love these tags!! new follower and just want to thank you for all your hard work.

rkramadh said...

All your tags are just gorgeous! I am truly amazed by the generosity of people like you that spend so much time creating stuff and then giving it away for free!!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. First time on your site but certainly not the last. I found via world label's pinterest!