Saturday, November 3, 2012

Free Printable Tags: Vintage Roses and Distressed Polka Dots

Good Morning!!! I've been in over my head all week with orders! Holy Moly! that's why you haven't seen much in the way of posts! I ran out of time!!!! lol....

Well today while having my coffee and a much needed break before I start my day, I created a set of tags with a beautiful image of vintage roses in pinks and creams and then a background of distressed polka dots with a touch of pink lace overlaying them...
I also have two versions available for you to save. JPEG and PDF. 



Enjoy your weekend!
Emily
XO


8 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so beautiful!! I just love roses. Maybe purple ones are not far behind :-)

Nancy said...

So very pretty! I love the polka dots! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)

Teresa Arsenault said...

These are so lovely, Emily. Thank you for sharing them.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Love these, thanks so much Emily. ~ Abby

Silverbutterfly said...

So very lovely, thanks so much...

Silverbutterfly

Carolyn said...

Thank you so much for these tags! They are lovely :-)I love roses!

1CardCreator said...

These are lovely dear, I pinned them for you.

Gaby Bee said...

These tags are so pretty! Thanks for sharing!